Daisen Tech Cardboard Virtual Reality Glasses
Modelled after the popular Google Cardboard glasses, these Daisen Tech Cardboard VR Glasses perform just as well and for a fraction of the price. Unlike the Google Cardboard, though, these have the added bonus of a headband which means you can enjoy hands-free viewing.
When you insert your phone into these cardboard goggles you’ll transform your smartphone into a virtual reality viewer, without the hefty price tag of larger systems.
Huge Selection of Games and Apps
This headset works with over 300 games and apps available on the Google Play and Apple Store, meaning you have hours of entertainment simply by attaching them to your smartphone. To assemble, you’ll only need a couple of minutes, making it so simple that anyone can do it.
Built to fit both Android and iPhone models, these glasses fit 3.5 – 5.5 inches making them ideal for most modern smartphones. Constructed from quality materials and the best craftsmanship, these glasses will last for years to come. Each set comes with the cardboard frame, magnet, lens, and Velcro.
• One of the most affordable products on the market at under $10, while still providing a quality product that allows viewers the same virtual reality experience as other models.
• The setup and use of the Daisen Tech 3D VR Glasses was extremely easy to assemble, without the need for any complicated tools or manuals.
• Works exactly the same as Google Cardboard and with the same software, only cheaper.
• The design of these cardboard goggles means that some users have experienced a pinching on their noses, meaning the glasses can’t be worn for very long periods at a time.
• Doesn’t have as wide of a range as other headsets so it can’t fit all models of iPhone inside.
If you’re looking for an affordable and effective way to witness virtual reality firsthand, the Daisen Tech 3D VR Goggles are a great place to start. Offering users all of the same capabilities, apps, and materials as the popular Google Cardboard headset, these goggles are great value for money as they cost the user less.
Although they can pinch the nose a little when worn with the strap, you do have the option for a handheld device which is again similar to the Google Cardboard. Setup is fairly easy and all you need to do is unfold the cardboard and attach the Velcro to enjoy.
Plug your iPhone or Android in and enjoy over 300 apps and games available to download and play, giving you a virtual reality viewer from the palm of your hand. As this technology begins to take off, be sure you’re not left behind and purchase the Daisen Tech 3D VR Glasses here.