CellXS 3D VR Headset/Glasses
Turn your smartphone into a virtual reality viewer with these 3D glasses from CellXS, compatible with both Android and iPhones. By using these glasses, you can open up a whole new world of entertainment right at the tip of your fingers with access to virtual reality games, movies, photos, and more.
With a library of over 300 virtual reality apps available on Google Play and Apple Store, you’ll be spoilt for choice when you plug in your 3D glasses and begin to enjoy the fun. This headset works with all phones that feature a 4.0 – 6.0-inch screen so they’re diverse enough for most modern devices.
The optical lens design of the CellXS VR Headset has reduced clarity which protects the users eyes and prevents dizziness that can be common with virtual reality experiences. The focal length is reasonable and allows for proper adaptation during 3D scenes.
Measuring at 7.5 x 5.6 x 4.8 inches and weighing just four ounces, these goggles are lightweight and comfortable to wear. In addition, the glasses have a foam cove around the facial area which means you can wear them for hours on end. The adjustable straps also allow the viewer to fit these glasses to their own size for added comfort and viewing pleasure.
• This headwear is extremely comfortable, thanks to the extra cushiony layer surrounding them. Users are able to watch a couple of movies before needing to take a break from them.
• They truly do enhance watching games and playing movies, and users feel like they’re fully immersed in a virtual world.
• At under $20 they’re incredibly well priced for the amount of entertainment they can offer.
• Although most phones fit in this device, you’ll still need to remove the case from them if they’re the larger type.
• The goggles are a little bulky and occasionally would slide down during use, however tightening the strap regularly helped.
With so many VR products now on the market, wading through the bad ones can be very time-consuming. Thankfully, the CellXS 3D VR Headset/Glasses offer an affordable way to experience the virtual world.
These glasses would be great for anyone that’s new to VR and is hoping to get a little taste of what this new technology can offer. As they’re compatible with virtually any modern Android or iPhone they’re quite diverse in the range of smartphones they suit.
Setup was very easy with the CellXS 3D VR Glasses, although adjusting it to attach your phone can be a little tricky at first. Once you have the right setting, though, it’s so easy to enjoy all of the VR apps and videos available online now.
These glasses were comfortable to wear and it was possible to spend quite a few hours using them without needing to have a break. To try this new craze for yourself and get your own pair of CellXS VR Glasses, click here.